Careers in Bellingham, WA
Join Our Team
Why work at Rod’s Japanese Auto Care?
- Job Security – We are the leading independent repair shop in Subaru County with 8 bays and in business since 2002.
- Work with the latest technology, including the Hunter Hawkeye alignment system, the best scan tools and tire machines
- Clean, well lit, heated bays
- Paid uniforms, paid training, paid time off, retirement plan with 3% company match, and many other benefits.
- Raises with each ASE designation achieved
- Highly competitive wages, weekly paycheck. Get paid for upsells too!
- Work Monday – Friday, no weekends!
- Promotional opportunities
- Valid drivers license
- Good DMV record
- Team Player
- Pleasant, courteous attitude
- Ability and willingness to maintain cleanliness
- Must pass drug and alcohol testing
What We Offer Our Team
- Modern shop with state of the art equipment
- Clean and well maintained equipment and work environment
- Established auto repair shop since 2002, serving our community for more than 15 years
- Professional ASE Certified Service Advisors that respect our technician
- Fellow ASE Certified Technicians
- Long Term Customer Relationships
- Fleet Accounts
- Ongoing training
- Tech Support
- Friendly Work Environment
- Ethical Reputation in the Community
Benefits for Working At Our Shop
- Competitive Pay Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Advancement Opportunities
- …And More
Rod's Japanese Auto Care 5292 Guide Meridian Bellingham, WA 98226