Cadillac Repair In Bellingham, WA
It's the American dream to own a Cadillac: they're luxurious and powerful - a great combination for Bellingham. Yet, as sturdy as they are, Cadillacs do need occasional repair and service. When it comes time to take your Cadillac into the shop, look no further than Rod's Japanese Auto Care. We don't just work on Asian imports, we are experience in domestic repairs, too. We have been servicing Cadillacs throughout Bellingham since 2002.
WHY CADILLAC OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Cadillac Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Cadillac repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER CADILLAC MODELS
- Cars: ATS, ATS-V, CTS, CTS-V, XTS, including discontinued models
- SUVs:Escalade, SRX
ALL YOUR CADILLAC REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
Whether your Cadillac is suffering from a leaking head gasket, a stretched timing chain, or an issue with the air ride suspension, we've got the experience in Cadillac-specific issues to reliably perform whatever Cadillac repair you may need. Best of all, having your Cadillac repaired here doesn't void your warranty.
We perform a number of minor and major Cadillac repairs:
- Engine Repairs > (Northstar, LSX, etc.)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
CADILLAC SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
From oil changes to inspections, we offer all of the same services as the dealer at a price you can afford.
- Cadillac Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!