Dodge Repair In Bellingham, WА
Dodge cars and trucks are known for being durable, fun-to-drive vehicles, from the retro Chargers and Challengers to the RAM trucks that you'll find on construction site throughout the Cincinnati area. With so many people depending on Dodges, for daily commuting or running a business, they need someone who can take care of their vehicles, and extend their lifespan. They need a BBB-accredited repair shop staffed by ASE-Certified Master Technicians and ASE-Certified Technicians. That's why the folks of Cincinnati bring their Dodge cars, trucks, and SUVs into Rods Japanese Auto Care for Dodge repairs and servicing. For nearly twenty years, we have provided affordable rates and quality repairs to the residents of Dry Run, Withamsville, and the rest of the Cincinnati area.
WHY DODGE OWNERS CHOOSE RODS JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- Affordable Dodge Dealership Alternative: We provide the same high level of service and same quality Dodge repairs, at a lower price.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our staff has years of service and experience, and every member has attained a level of ASE certification.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Every visit is guaranteed to be the same pleasant experience, whether you're stopping in for a quick oil change or coming in for major Dodge repairs.
- Quality Parts: It's impossible to make good repairs with bad parts, so we use only the best OEM and aftermarket parts in our Dodge repairs.
- Regular Specials: We offer monthly service specials and coupons for a variety of Dodge repairs
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER DODGE MODELS
From the classic 1969 Dodge Dart up to the modern Dodge Grand Caravan, we can perform servicing and repairs on all Dodge models, such as:
- Cars: Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Neon, and many more
- Minivans: Caravan, Grand Caravan, Voyager
- SUVs: Durango, Journey
- Trucks:RAM trucks
ALL YOUR DODGE REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
Over the years, Dodge vehicles will need repairs to keep going - whether it is something minor like climate control malfunctions or something major like an engine vibration or excess oil consumption. At Rods Japanese Auto Care, we can take care of all Dodge repairs necessary, even if you have a diesel engine. We pride ourselves in staying on the cutting edge of today's technology with specialty training, factory scan tools and computer programming capabilities to make accurate diagnoses. We start our Dodge repair process with a thorough inspection, not only looking for the direct issue, but also looking for any problems with connected systems. We will then go over everything with you with a comprehensive overview, and our technicians will be able to answer any questions you may have. When you are satisfied with our explanations and suggestions, we will then wait for you to decide how you want to move forward before we start any repairs.
DODGE SERVICES IN CINCINNATI, OHIO
One way you can possibly avoid expensive Dodge repairs that will eat up your time is to have us perform regular maintenance and servicing, like:
- Dodge Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We perform a number of minor and major Dodge repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel and HEMI)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Timing Belt Replacement
- and more!