GMC Repair In Bellingham, WA
GMC is the fraternal twin to Chevrolet except that GMC only builds trucks and SUVs. These rigs are some of the toughest in the industry and they can last a lifetime if well maintained. Whether you use your GMC for commuting to the office or out on the construction site, the team at Rod's Japanese Auto Care are your best choice in Bellingham for reliable GMC repairs at affordable prices.
WHY GMC OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable GMC Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch GMC repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER GMC MODELS
At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, our expert technicians have performed repairs and services to countless GMCs. Some of the models we service include:
- SUVs:Acadia, Terrain, Yukon, Envoy
- Trucks:Canyon, Sierra
- Vans:Savana, Safari
We perform a number of minor and major GMC repairs:
You don't have to go to the GMC dealership for specialized GMC repairs. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, our technicians are capable of performing all kinds of GMC repairs from steering gear replacement on your Savana to air suspension repairs for your Yukon Denali.
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
GMC SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM,WA.
We offer a full array of maintenance packages and services for your GMC. Services we offer include:
- GMC Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!