Hybrid Repair in Bellingham, WA
WHY CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE FOR YOUR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR?
The first hybrid vehicle to be mass produced was Honda Insight in 1999. Shortly after, Toyota released the Prius, making hybrids commonplace - especially here in great Northwest. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we are the premier hybrid repair shop for Whatcom County and the Vancouver metropolitan area, providing reliable and fairly-priced hybrid repairs.
WHY HYBRID OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Subaru Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch hybrid repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
REPAIR SERVICES FOR JUST ABOUT EVERY HYBRID
Whether you've got a Toyota Prius or a Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, we can service and repair your vehicle. Some of the hybrid makes we service include:
ALL HYBRID REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
Whether you need hybrid battery replacement or electric motor repair, we've got you covered. Our repair process begins with a complete visual inspection. Then, our technicians follow up with any needed mechanical or electrical testing. Finally, any recommended hybrid repairs will be communicated to you by a friendly service advisor.
WE PERFORM A NUMBER OF MINOR AND MAJOR HYBRID REPAIRS INCLUDING:
- Gasoline Engine Repairs
- Electric Motor Repair
- Hybrid Battery Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Generator Repair
- Electrical System Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
HYBRID SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA
From regularly scheduled engine maintenance services to hybrid-specific services, we're your one-stop shop to keep your hybrid running efficiently.
- Hybrid Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Emissions systems
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!