Kia Repair In Bellingham, WA
Once an underdog, Kia has become a bestselling important brand in the United States. Value and reliability make your Kia one of the best vehicle choices. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we have been servicing Kia vehicles in Bellingham since 2002. When you're ready for a true dealership alternative, come pay us a visit.
WHY KIA OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Kia Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Kia repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER KIA MODELS
At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, our expert technicians have performed repairs and services to countless Kias. Some of the models we service include:
- Cars: Optima, Cadenza, K900, Rio, Forte
- SUVs: Sorento, Soul, Sportage
- Minivans: Sedona
ALL YOUR KIA REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
You don't have to go to the Kia dealership for specialized Kia repairs. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we perform all Kia repairs from harmonic balancer bolt issues to A/C compressor failures. Best of all, having your Kia serviced here doesn't void your warranty.
We perform a number of minor and major Kia repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines and GDI engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Sportmatic)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
KIA SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
Don't wait until your Kia breaks down to bring it in. We offer all of the same services as the dealer at a price you can afford.
- Kia Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Timing belt and Timing Chain Replacements
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!