Nissan Repair In Bellingham, WA
Style, range, and reliability is what attracts many drivers to Nissan. Your Nissan was built and designed to handle tough road conditions and to run for many miles. Trusting your Nissan to perform at its best and endure the miles, is conditional upon regular maintenance. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we make it our goal to provide Nissan repairs that are reliable, efficient, and affordable. We have been doing just that for the residents of Bellingham since 2002.
WHY NISSAN OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Nissan Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Nissan repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER NISSAN MODELS (INCLUDING HYBRIDS)
- Cars/Minivans: Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Versa, 240SX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Quest, and more
- SUVs/Trucks: Armada, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Xterra, Frontier, Titan
We perform a number of minor and major Nissan repairs:
You don't have to go to the Nissan dealership for specialized Nissan repairs. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we perform all Nissan repairs from stretched timing chains to CVT transmission problems. Best of all, having your Nissan serviced here doesn't void your warranty.
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
NISSAN SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
Don't wait until your Nissan breaks down to bring it in. We offer all of the same services as the dealer at a price you can afford.
- Nissan Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!