Toyota Repair In Bellingham, WA
Since Toyota Motor Company was founded in 1937, it has been known for building some of the most dependable vehicles on the road. If you take care of your Toyota it will easily last 200,000 or even 300,000 miles. So, when it comes time to service or repair your Toyota, give us a call! At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we have been servicing the Toyotas of Bellingham since 2002.
WHY TOYOTA OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Toyota Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Toyota repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER TOYOTA MODELS (INCLUDING HYBRIDS)
Some of the models we repair and service include:
- Cars: Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Solara, Tercel, Yaris
- SUVs: 4Runner, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Venza
- Minivans: Previa, Sienna
- Trucks: FJ Cruiser, T100, Tacoma, Tundra
- Hybrids: Prius, Prius C, Prius V, Highlander Hybrid, Avalon Hybrid, Camry Hybrid
OUR APPROACH TO TOYOTA REPAIRS
At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we perform all Toyota repairs from common oil sludge buildup to mass air flow sensor replacements. Best of all, having your Toyota serviced here doesn't void your warranty.
We perform a number of minor and major Toyota repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Toyota Hybrid Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, Hybrid Synergy)
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- and more!
TOYOTA SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
We provide all the Toyota services to keep your vehicle running reliably.
- Toyota Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Hybrid Battery Testing
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!