Volkswagen Repair In Bellingham, WA
Volkswagens have always had a cult following. They're unique, fun to drive and fuel efficient. Unfortunately, the electronics onboard modern VWs can be temperamental. That's where we come in. At Rod's Japanese Auto Repair, we aren't just Japanese experts, we're German car experts, too. We have been servicing Volkswagen vehicles throughout Bellingham since 2002.
WHY VOLKSWAGEN OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Volkswagen Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Volkswagen repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER VOLKSWAGEN MODELS
- Cars:Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat
- SUVs / Vans:Tiguan, Touareg, Routan, Microbus
We perform a number of minor and major VW repairs:
You don't have to go to the Volkswagen dealership for specialized Volkswagen repairs. At Rod's Japanese Auto Care, we perform all Volkswagen repairs ABS units to broken timing belts. Best of all, having your Volkswagen serviced here doesn't void your warranty.
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines)
- TDI Engine Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, DSG)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- and more!
VOLKSWAGEN SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
We provide a full slate of Volkswagen services and maintenance packages like the VW dealer, at a reasonable price. Services we provide include:
- VW Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!