Volvo Repair In Bellingham, WA
Volvos are well known for being some of the safest vehicles on the road, and their all-wheel drive systems make them perfect for the Bellingham rain. On the other hand, Volvos are sophisticated vehicles that require regular upkeep. With a team dedicated to quality Volvo repairs, residents of Bellingham have been trusting us with their Volvo repairs and services since 2002.
WHY VOLVO OWNERS CHOOSE ROD'S JAPANESE AUTO CARE
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have proven industry knowledge
- Affordable Volvo Dealership Alternative:You don't need to visit the dealership for top-notch Volvo repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
WE WORK ON OLDER AND NEWER VOLVO MODELS
- Cars:C30, S40, S60, S80
- SUVs / Vans:V60, XC60, XC70, XC90
All Repairs to Keep your Volvo Safe and Reliable:
The team at Rod's Japanese Auto Care understand the details of your Volvo. From mechanical to electrical, and to the very important safety features, our team of highly experienced ASE-Certified Technicians can perform minor and major Volvo repairs from excessive oil consumption to ABS brake repair. The result is the experience and knowledge to keep your Volvo performing at its best.
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines and diesel engines)
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, semi-automatic)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- and more!
VOLVO SERVICES IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
The key to keeping your Volvo as safe and reliable as possible, is with regularly scheduled maintenance. We provide your Volvo with all services required to keep it at its best.
- Volvo Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!