Subaru Repair in Bellingham, WA
When you see a Subaru, it usually has a cargo area full of camping gear and a dog riding shotgun. That’s because Subarus are the perfect vehicle for escaping the city and getting away into the backcountry. If you take care of your Subaru, it will reward you with many years of reliable service — whether going to the The Bellingham Farmers Market or driving to Mount Baker for a snowboarding session. At Rod’s Japanese Auto Care, we can help you do just that. Since 2002, we have been providing affordable repairs to Subaru owners in Bellingham and the surrounding areas.
We Specialize in Subaru Repairs
There are a lot of auto repair shops out there, but few offer the combination of customer service and expert repair that we do. We are a family owned business that provides dealership quality service at an affordable price.
- ASE Certified Technicians:
- Affordable Subaru Dealership Alternative:You don’t need to visit the dealership for top-notch Subaru repairs. We provide the best in the industry, at a price you can afford.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We are a family owned business with strong ties to the community. We treat our customers like family
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts in our repairs
- We offer a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty
We Work on Older and Newer Subaru Models
Just some of the Subaru vehicles we work on are listed below. If you don’t see your model, give us a call. We’d be happy to assist!
- Impreza (WRX, WRX STI)
Our Subaru Repair Process
Subarus are fantastic vehicles, but they do have some known problems. Late 90s and 2000s models often suffer from head gasket failure, which is an extensive repair. Fortunately, we offer a permanent fix for Subaru head gasket problems. We are also well versed in other common Subaru repairs such as air conditioning malfunctions and CV axle failure. We begin each repair by providing a complete inspection of the vehicle. Once a diagnosis has been made, one of our friendly service advisors will counsel you on the best options for you and your vehicle. Of course, we never perform any work without your approval.
We perform a number of minor and major Subaru repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including BOXER engines)
- Head Gasket Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive systems)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Subaru Services In Bellingham, WA
In addition to repairs, we perform all regularly scheduled Subaru maintenance services.
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Benefits and Convenience for our Customers
- 5 Years, 60,000 Miles Warranty
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
- 24 Hour Drop Off
- Free Loaner Car by Appointment
- Vehicle Pickup and Drop Off
- Financing Available
- Online Vehicle History Reports Through AutoVitals
- We Think Green: We recycle everything and use a paperless system to manage our work orders.
The Result is Customer Loyalty
We are a family owned business that has been providing top-notch customer service to the residents of Bellingham since 2002. With countless 5-star reviews and customer testimonials, we are proud of our reputation as one of the area's most trustworthy Auto Repair shops.
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small